Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Gun Safety........

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member Diets17's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    1,291
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Gun Safety........

    http://www.compfused.com/directlink/680/ <------- Watch this video on gun safety, this officer who is teaching it is HARDCORE, stupid, but HARDCORE. lol

    "I'm the only one here that's professional enough to handle this weapon..."

  2. #2
    Inactive Member cats78's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 1st, 2004
    Posts
    204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Gun Safety........

    Couldn't get it to work. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Jason's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    3,146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Gun Safety........

    It takes awhile to load. You may even have to hit the play button adter a couple of minutes of loading.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Diets17's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    1,291
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Gun Safety........

    Sorry you couldnt get it to work, it does take a few minutes to load, and I believe you have to have windows media player upgraded to version 10. This guy in the video though is crazy, I could only imagine something like this happening when I was in elementary school. Id would have prob got up and ran back then!

  5. #5
    Inactive Member 33_phs_33's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 19th, 2005
    Posts
    345
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Gun Safety........

    haha..
    i think the funniest part is that they won't let him touch that other gun

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Diets17's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    1,291
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Gun Safety........

    Haha, yeah that what I was referring when I said if I was a kid I would have got up and ran. That dude kept his cool though, he goes " See I had an acident and now they are never gonna let me show guns again" Then hes like, "Bring over the other gun" They start to pull out that the bigger guns, and the people start getting concerned. lol

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •